Saturday, April 17, 2010

Or not....

Checked this morning and my Sunday flight home is canceled. FlightRadar24 shows no air traffic over most of Europe. Delta's website is not giving any flights through Monday, and the news is not good; it seems it could be days yet. (While writing this an e-mail alert came in confirming this.) Just extended my hotel stay until Tuesday. But I'm in a reasonably comfortable hotel (racking up points on my Accor "A-club" card) with Internet access, so I can continue to work.


On other things I was a little surprised when I returned to the hotel last evening. The following view is what I've seen all week.

But last evening the view looked like this:

Most if not all were rental trucks; my best guess is they were there to haul away Light+Building booth materials today. This morning nearly all are gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment