Tuesday, September 15, 2009

B.I. PlugFest 2009 registration extended

I received notice this morning that the registration deadline for the B.I. PlugFest (10/13-15 in Atlanta) has been extended to Friday, Sept. 18. Alerton's world-renowned PlugFest Testing Team (Phil, Jeff and I) have already registered and booked our rooms and flights.



I don't know how many have registered but I wouldn't be too surprised if the numbers were down due to the economy. Still, it would be a pity if it were so. Atlanta is very easy to reach domestically (non-stop even from Seattle!) and internationally, the hotel is extremely close to the airport with a free shuttle, and the rooms are not expensive. (I stayed there one night last fall.)


Not a lot of restaurants close by as I recall, but with a MARTA pass downtown Atlanta is accessible with a half-hour or so train ride.

1 comment:

  1. Bill, PolarSoft will be there. Looking forward to it!!!

    ReplyDelete