Thursday, September 2, 2010

Deadline: Facility Decisions

Tomorrow is the deadline for submitting powerpoints for the upcoming Facility Decisions Conference*, October 5-6, 2010, in Las Vegas. Once again I'm racing to meet deadlines with my talk "Energy Standards & Energy Efficiency -- with BACnet." (So why on earth am I writing this now, except that I need a break?)

Although this is based on the talk I gave at the Building Performance Congress in Frankfurt last April there is new material to be added, revisions to be made, and a LOT of slide and text formatting to be done. I hope to finish it tomorrow so I don't have to beg to have the Labor Day holiday weekend to complete it.



(* The conference is free, by the way. I found last year's to be educational; why not consider attending?)

1 comment: